Thursday, May 10, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] Floral Mother's Day Card

Hi, there!
Hope you are having a good day.
Today, I'm sharing a floral card for Mother's day which I made using the May 2018 Limited Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. 
The kit is no longer available, but you can get the kit items separately at Simon Says Stamp Store. I'll link them in my text here.


To begin my card, I stamped Flower Explosion Cling onto 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper with Distress ink Antique Linen. Then I watetcolored the panel using various watercolor mediums in my stash including Daniel Smith Watercolors, Distress Markers, and Zigclean Real Brush Markers. Next, I trimmed the panel to A2 size, then I die cut it using Twisted Stitch Borders Die.


I foam mounted it onto gold foild pattern paper from Bliss Paper Pack using foam tape and then I also added a strip of navy pattern paper on the top for visual interest.
Next, I added Mom Script diecut and sentiment from Mom's Clematis Stamp set on the panel using foam adhesive.I finished off my card by adding Sparkling Clear Jewels.



That's it for today. Thank you for reading this post. 
Have a lovely day !
Happy Crafting!

Marge





1 comment:

  1. Marge, this is GORGEOUS! I love the beautiful stamp and your exquisite coloring! What a stunning card with the curved/stitched border. I love scallops, and this is truly an exquisite card! Hugs, and Happy Mother's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete